Legends of Moonsong City
Rumors, facts and fiction seem to surround this woman. Which of these are the truth? Some of them? All of them?
- She has lived for over two hundred years
- “She” is actually a man
- She is a herald of the god of pestilence and disease
- She began popping up around the eastern end of civilization about fifteen years ago.
- She wields an ancient dragon bone as a staff
- She can travel with the wind
- She is frequently in the company of gnolls, undead or both.
- Like the gnolls she lives with, she’s a cannibal
- She is immune to fire
- She is immune to arrows
- She is a wizard
- She is a cleric
- She is secretly Jorn the Giantslayer… or one of his students.
- She had in her employ a paladin who had been corrupted and dead.
- She has in her employ a lich!
- She has little interest in the living
- She does not seem to have a central area of activity but roams across the countryside
- She has been known to trade with human settlements.. and to be quite fair with terms and payments
- While a necromancer, she doesn’t always raise the living that she kills.